Saturday, August 13, 2011


The following aprons are available for custom orders. 
They are not currently in stock but can be made upon request. Please send me an Email at alittlebirdtoldmari@gmail.com
Tell me the apron number found at the bottom of the photo and how many you would like to order.


#1-Full apron, three ruffles, lined. Ties at waist and neck. One size fits most.
Buttons can be added on the bib where the straps meet it, or on the waistband as on #2 below.
Fabric on bottom ruffle currently out of stock.
I can substitute a similar one. I'll Email you a photo of it before I use it.

#1-back view



#2- Full apron, three ruffles, lined. Ties at neck and waist. One size fits most.
Buttons depend upon availability. If not these, I will use similar ones.



#2- Back view.



#3-Full apron, three ruffles. Fully lined. Ties at neck and waist. One size fits most. As stated for #1 buttons can be placed at waist. The ones in this photo are on the bib.


 
#3-Back view




The following aprons are for sale as they are and are available for immediate shipping.

#4- Full apron, sundress style. Fully lined. Ties at neck and waist. The waist ties are shorter on this style. Will fit small-large best. Bodice may be looser or tighter, depending on you! 
June Cleaver pearls for extra elegance! (Pearls are detachable).


#4-Back View


#5- Full apron, sundress style. Fully lined. Just as described in #4 with colors reversed.

#5- Back view
#5 Close-up of stylish pearls.





1 comment:

  1. Seriously . . . I want one of each! Post your prices so I can get my order in. Love them so much!

    ReplyDelete